How is my software delivered ?
Receiving your Kipware® software and getting up and running is quick and easy and is designed to allow you to easily create your own back-up whether on a CD or on another external option.
Standard Delivery Option for Domestic or International Purchases
All Kipware® titles are delivered via a web DOWNLOAD which will result in the following :
- Once your order is received you will receive an email with your download link and instructions. This email will be sent within (1) hour on normal business days but can be delayed up to (24) hours for orders placed during non-business hours. We make every attempt to deliver your email as quickly as possible … please remember to check your JUNK or SPAM folders in case the email gets redirected by your email client.
- The file you will download is a complete installation file … the same file that would be sent on a CD. Once downloaded … you can copy the file to a CD memory stick or other external storage to retain as a back-up or to use to perform the installation on a PC other than the one where the download took place.
- The downloaded installation file DOES NOT require any internet access to run. The only internet access required is to download the file. As mentioned above … once the file is downloaded it can be freely copied and used elsewhere or stored on an external storage medium as a backup.
- All instructional videos and material are available online and the appropriate links will be included in your delivery email. Users have unlimited, never ending access to all video training.
- DOWNLOAD delivery is FREE … allows us to deliver Kipware® anywhere in the world … and is the standard delivery for all domestic and international clients.